| REALITY BITES (34) 1994 Film|
- Mommy, Why Do I Hate Myself?: Self-esteem For Parent And Child
- Book by Libby Cumba, author that appears on the Good Morning Grant! talk show
- Cities and Towns - U.S.
- Loserville, USA
- From Lelaina's insult to Troy: "You're on the inside track to Loserville, USA."
- Conditions and Diseases
- Philosopher-groupie Syndrome
- Lelaina tells Troy he's suffering from a case of Philosopher-groupie Syndrome
- Fast Food-Burgers
- Burger joint where Lelaina's mother suggests she get a job.
- Why Barbie Is Bad
- Joke Troy makes about Lelaina's first film documentary
- Psychic Services
- Psychic Discovery Network
- Phone line Lelaina calls after seeing ad on TV
- Lelaina Pierce
- Lelaina Pierce: He's so cheesy, I can't watch him without crackers.
- Lelaina Pierce: Life is a random lottery of tragedies and narrow escapes.
- Lelaina Pierce & Rock
- Lelaina Pierce: Oh, oh is this like a, is this like a pirate operation?
Rock: Do I look like a pirate to you?
- Michael Grates & Troy Dyer
- Michael Grates: Have I stepped over some line in the sands of coolness with you? Because excuse me if somebody doesn't know the secret handshake with you.
Troy Dyer: There's no secret handshake. There's an IQ prerequisite, but there's no secret handshake.
- Troy Dyer
- Troy Dyer: Well fuck me for being nice!
- Troy Dyer: I'm bursting with fruit flavor.
- Troy Dyer: Did he dazzle you with his extensive knowledge of mineral water? Or was it his in-depth analysis of Marky Mark that finally reeled you in?
- Troy Dyer: This girl is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
- Troy Dyer: I am not under any orders to make the world a better place.
- Troy Dyer: There's no point to any of this. It's all just a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details, you know, a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good. The sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain. The moment your laughter become a cackle. And I sit back and I smoke my Camel straights, and I ride my own melt.
- Troy Dyer: Hello, you've reached the winter of our discontent.
- Troy Dyer: I'm picking up some very strange vibes. They're of the 'I just got laid' variety.
- Vickie Miner
- Vickie Miner: Would the two of you just do it and get it over with? I'm starving!
- Vickie Miner: Sometimes I get that not-so-fresh feeling.
- Vickie Miner: Sex is the quickest way to ruin a friendship.
- Vickie Miner & Lelaina Pierce
- Vickie Miner: Do you ever wish you were a lesbian? Don't you think it would be so much easier?
Lelaina Pierce: Sometimes, but I don't know. I could never go through with it. I'd start laughing or something.
- Vickie Miner & Troy Dyer
- Vickie Miner: Don't Bogart that can, man.
Troy Dyer: Are you retarded?
Vickie Miner: No, I'm rhyming. It's not easy. Sure I make it look easy.
- TV Shows
- Wedgie: The World Of Hip Couture
- TV show Lelaina watches on In Your Face TV
- TV Shows-Reality TV
- Reality Bites
- The name In Your Face TV gives to Lelaina's documentary when they turn it into a reality show
- TV Shows-Talk Shows
- Good Morning Grant!
- Morning talk show where Lelaina works
- TV Stations-Theme
- In Your Face TV
- TV station where Michael works. It's like MTV but with an edge