| PLANET OF THE APES (17) 1968 Film|
- Cities and Towns - U.S.
- January 14, 1972
- Astronauts Dodge, Landon, Stewart, and Taylor leave Cape Kennedy aboard Liberty 1 and go through a Hasslein Curve.
- March 23, 2673
- Taylor starts recording a message after aging six months on Liberty 1.
- March 27, 2673
- Taylor finishes recording his transmission in which he wonders if there is something better than human life.
- November 25, 3978
- Taylor, Dodge, and Landon awaken from hibernation and discover Stewart's decayed corpse. Liberty 1 sinks in the water. They get out and begin looking for civilization.
- Planet of the Apes
- Future version of Earth when Apes rules the planet.
- Cornelius: Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
- Cornelius & George Taylor
- Cornelius: We thought you were inferior.
George Taylor: Now you know better.
- Dr. Zira & Dr, Zaius
- Dr. Zira: What will he find out there, doctor?
Dr. Zaius: His destiny.
- George Taylor
- George Taylor: Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!
- George Taylor: Imagine me needing someone. Back on Earth I never did. Oh, there were women. Lots of women. Lots of love-making, but no love. You see, that was the kind of world we'd made. So I left, because there was no one to hold me there.
- George Taylor: I'm a seeker too. But my dreams aren't like yours. I can't help thinking that somewhere in the universe there has to be something better than man. Has to be.
- George Taylor: A planet where apes evolved from men?
- George Taylor: It's a mad house! A mad house!
- George Taylor & Dr. Zaius
- George Taylor: Don't try to follow me. I'm pretty handy with this.
Dr. Zaius: Of that I'm sure. All my life I've awaited your coming and dreaded it.
- George Taylor & Zira
- George Taylor: Doctor, I'd like to kiss you goodbye.
Zira: All right, but you're so damned ugly.
- Julius: You know the saying, "Human see, human do."