A CELEBRATION OF THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST
|Here there be spoilers. You have been warned.|
- Black Widow 2020 Film
41 days until November 6, 2020
Get ready to find out what Natasha Romanoff was up to between Captain American Civil War and Avengers Infinity War.
|TODAY IN FICTIONAL HISTORY|
- 11/22/63 2011 Literature | Source Timeline
If you pass through the magic time portal in the back of the storage closet of Al's Diner, you will be sent back in time to September 9, 1958 at 11:58 am.
- Captive State 2019 Film | Source Timeline
Birthdate of Marsha P. Vittles, tracked outside Soldier Field following the Unity Rally bombing by the police's implant recognition program.
- Searching 2018 Film | Source Timeline
Date of video files named EommaEoppaMargot.mp4, Korea2009_Seoul_1.mp4, Korea2009_Seoul_2.mp4 and Korea2009_Seoul_3.mp4 in the Margot folder on David's Kim_Home_Videos backup drive.
- Searching 2018 Film | Source Timeline
Date of search result when David Googles Detective Rosemary Vick: 5 Tricks to Make You Think You're on a Real Google Page by Margot
- Watchmen 2019 TV Series | Source Timeline
Adrian Veidt is declared legally dead. Angela Abar attends Career Day at her son's school. A squidfall hits Tulsa (and Vancouver, Jakarta, and Leningrad). That afternoon, Angela Abar kidnaps a Seventh Kavalry member to interrogate about the shooting. The police raid the Seventh Kavalry facility at the cattle ranch. (Season 1 episode It's Summer and We're Running Out of Ice)
- Alien 1979 Film | Source Timeline
Dallas smuggles weapons and medical supplies into the Solomons on civilian cargo vessel The Vider under Captain Joshua from April 28, 2113 to September 9, 2113. (Nostromo Crew Profile for A.J. Dallas, The Alien Legacy DVD)
- The Institute 2019 Literature
Dr. Hallis' birthday, which Mrs. Sigby thinks makes him a Libra, which he claims makes him an Aquarius. It actually makes him a Virgo.
| Select Month: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug SEP Oct Nov Dec|
|September Dates: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30|
|FEATURED TRIVIA QUESTION|
|NEW ARRIVALS by SOURCE|
Records added in the last week (106)
- Cold Shit (85)
- These folks have murder on their minds, inspired by Jules Winnfield explaining his bible passage to Ringo: "I just thought it was just some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass."
- Famous Last Words (97)
- Things said as death approaches - pearls of wisdom, catchy one-liners and more.
- Holy Superhero References, Batman! (165)
- All things superhero - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-superhero sources.
- Insults (170)
- Life Imitates Art (38)
- Things that weren’t real when they were first introduced, but are now.
- Pick-up Lines (166)
- These folks are looking for love, or maybe just that loving feeling.
- Pillow Talk (70)
- a.k.a. Sweet Nothings: relaxed, intimate conversation.
- Stanley Kubrick (30)
- Stanley Kubrick references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Star Trek Stuff (114)
- All things Star Trek - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Trek sources.
- Star Wars Stuff (255)
- All things Star Wars - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Wars sources.
- Stephen King Stuff (16)
- Stephen King references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Talk Dirty to Me (32)
- These folks are in the heat of the moment.
- Terminator Stuff (31)
- Like Nick says in Hot Tub Time Machine 2, "Everything is like Terminator."
- Them|s Fighting Words (6)
- Are you ready to rumble? These folks are.
- Vegetarian (43)
- All things Vegan & Vegetarian.
|CATEGORIES WITH 50+ RECORDS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE|
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.