A CELEBRATION OF THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST
|Here there be spoilers. You have been warned.|
- Mostly Harmless 1992 Literature | Source Quotes
Practical Parenting in a Fractally Demented Universe: We live in strange times. We also live in strange places: each in a universe of our own. The people with whom we populate our universes are the shadows of whole other universes intersecting with our own. Being able to glance out into this bewildering complexity of infinite recursion and say things like, 'Oh, hi Ed! Nice tan. How's Carol?' involves a great deal of filtering skill for which all conscious entities have eventually to develop a capacity in order to protect themselves from the contemplation of the chaos through which they seethe and tumble. So give your kid a break, OK?
|TODAY IN FICTIONAL HISTORY|
- Prometheus 2012 Film | Source Timeline
Weyland Industries introduces the Holographic Environment Simulator able to accurately recreate the aesthetic, mood and sounds of any place in the known world.
- Alien 1979 Film | Source Timeline
Kane attends Bryce-Watkins Medical University from September 6, 2104 to February 13, 2108. He is Expelled for substance abuse. Treated for drug-inflicted embolism and stress. Treatment successful. (Nostromo Crew Profile for G.W. Kane, The Alien Legacy DVD)
| Select Month: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug SEP Oct Nov Dec|
|September Dates: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30|
|FEATURED TRIVIA QUESTION|
|NEW ARRIVALS by SOURCE|
Records added in the last week (106)
- Cold Shit (85)
- These folks have murder on their minds, inspired by Jules Winnfield explaining his bible passage to Ringo: "I just thought it was just some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass."
- Famous Last Words (97)
- Things said as death approaches - pearls of wisdom, catchy one-liners and more.
- Holy Superhero References, Batman! (165)
- All things superhero - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-superhero sources.
- Insults (170)
- Life Imitates Art (38)
- Things that weren’t real when they were first introduced, but are now.
- Pick-up Lines (166)
- These folks are looking for love, or maybe just that loving feeling.
- Pillow Talk (70)
- a.k.a. Sweet Nothings: relaxed, intimate conversation.
- Stanley Kubrick (30)
- Stanley Kubrick references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Star Trek Stuff (114)
- All things Star Trek - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Trek sources.
- Star Wars Stuff (255)
- All things Star Wars - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Wars sources.
- Stephen King Stuff (16)
- Stephen King references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Talk Dirty to Me (32)
- These folks are in the heat of the moment.
- Terminator Stuff (31)
- Like Nick says in Hot Tub Time Machine 2, "Everything is like Terminator."
- Them|s Fighting Words (6)
- Are you ready to rumble? These folks are.
- Vegetarian (43)
- All things Vegan & Vegetarian.
|CATEGORIES WITH 50+ RECORDS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE|
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.