A CELEBRATION OF THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST
|Here there be spoilers. You have been warned.|
|TODAY IN FICTIONAL HISTORY|
- The Simpsons 1989 Animated Series | Source Timeline
Date of inscription on note to Roger Myers on Chester Lampwick's Itchy drawing: "To Roger Myers. Keep drawing. Your moxie more than makes up for your lack of talent. Your pal, Chester J. Lampwick" (Season 7 episode The Day the Violence Died)
- Moonrise Kingdom 2012 Film | Source Timeline
Sam Shakusky escapes from Camp Ivanhoe while Suzy Bishop runs away from Summer's End. The pair meet at their rendezvous, hike, camp, and fish in the wilderness. The Khaki Scouts discover Sam is missing. Scout Master Ward organizes a search party.
- 21 Bridges 2019 Film | Source Timeline
Date Modified of the worksheet titled mcgctmSr, a file on the flash drive that Adi gave Michael that proves McKenna's precinct's involvement in the drug trafficking scheme.
- 21 Bridges 2019 Film | Source Timeline
Date of drug trafficking payment to KllBOth (code name for a specific police officer in McKenna's precinct) for $628.98, which Michael finds in a spreadsheet on Adi's flash drive.
- The Temptations 1960 Music
It was the third of September, that day I'll always remember, yes I will, 'cause that was the day that my daddy died. (Song: Papa was a Rolling Stone)
- Zara Larsson 2008 Music
It was the third of September, we were hanging up on the roof. Was the hot, hot night we were having a barbecue. And I said "Hi," you said, "Hi, baby," that's when I knew, I just, I just can't, can't take my mind off you. (Song: Rooftop)
- Seinfeld 1989 TV Series
Expiration date on the milk in Jerry's refrigerator that Kramer drinks, then proceeds to puke on Susan, NBC executive and George's date. (Season 4 episode The Pitch)
| Select Month: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug SEP Oct Nov Dec|
|September Dates: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30|
|FEATURED TRIVIA QUESTION|
|NEW ARRIVALS by SOURCE|
Records added in the last week (106)
- Cold Shit (85)
- These folks have murder on their minds, inspired by Jules Winnfield explaining his bible passage to Ringo: "I just thought it was just some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass."
- Famous Last Words (97)
- Things said as death approaches - pearls of wisdom, catchy one-liners and more.
- Holy Superhero References, Batman! (165)
- All things superhero - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-superhero sources.
- Insults (170)
- Life Imitates Art (38)
- Things that weren’t real when they were first introduced, but are now.
- Pick-up Lines (166)
- These folks are looking for love, or maybe just that loving feeling.
- Pillow Talk (70)
- a.k.a. Sweet Nothings: relaxed, intimate conversation.
- Stanley Kubrick (30)
- Stanley Kubrick references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Star Trek Stuff (114)
- All things Star Trek - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Trek sources.
- Star Wars Stuff (255)
- All things Star Wars - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Wars sources.
- Stephen King Stuff (16)
- Stephen King references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Talk Dirty to Me (32)
- These folks are in the heat of the moment.
- Terminator Stuff (31)
- Like Nick says in Hot Tub Time Machine 2, "Everything is like Terminator."
- Them|s Fighting Words (6)
- Are you ready to rumble? These folks are.
- Vegetarian (43)
- All things Vegan & Vegetarian.
|CATEGORIES WITH 50+ RECORDS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE|
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.