A CELEBRATION OF THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST
|Here there be spoilers. You have been warned.|
- Free Guy 2020 Film
77 days until December 11, 2020
Ryan Reynolds as a bank teller that discovers he's actually an NPC inside a brutal, open world video game.
|TODAY IN FICTIONAL HISTORY|
- Lost 2004 TV Series | Source Timeline
Sayid works to fix the transceiver. Jack collects antibiotics while Sawyer loots the fuselage. Michael promises Walt he will find his dog Vincent. (Pilot episode) The Tailies search for food. (Season 2 episode The Other 48 Days)
- Captive State 2019 Film | Source Timeline
Date of resistance message transmitted from Pilsen Elementary School: "Interspecies meeting reported inside the closed zone. Police will now report in person to legislator command."
| Select Month: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug SEP Oct Nov Dec|
|September Dates: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30|
|FEATURED TRIVIA QUESTION|
|NEW ARRIVALS by SOURCE|
Records added in the last week (170)
- Cold Shit (85)
- Dirty Talk (32)
- Holy Superhero References, Batman! (165)
- Superhero references, tributes, parodies and more, from non-Superhero sources.
- Insults (163)
- Last Words (96)
- Life Imitates Art (38)
- A list of things that weren’t real at the time that they appeared in their respective fictional sources, but later became real.
- Pick-up Lines (3)
- Pillow Talk (69)
- Stanley Kubrick (30)
- Stanley Kubrick references, tributes, parodies and more, from non-Kubrick sources.
- Star Trek Stuff (114)
- Star Trek references, tributes, parodies and more, from non-Star Trek sources.
- Star Wars Stuff (255)
- Star Wars references, tributes, parodies and more, from non-Star Wars sources.
- Stephen King Stuff (16)
- Stephen King references, tributes, parodies and more, from non-Stephen King sources.
- Terminator Stuff (31)
- Terminator references, tributes, parodies and more, from non-Terminator sources.
- Vegetarian (43)
- All things Vegan & Vegetarian.
|CATEGORIES WITH 50+ RECORDS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE|
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.