A CELEBRATION OF THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST
|Here there be spoilers. You have been warned.|
|TODAY IN FICTIONAL HISTORY|
- Penny Dreadful 2014 TV Series | Source Timeline
Vanessa Ives offers sharp-shooting American gunslinger Ethan Chandler a job following his performance at Colonel Brewster's Wild West Show and Emporium of American Curiosities. (Season 1 episode Night Work)
- Lost 2004 TV Series | Source Timeline
Oceanic Flight 815 crashes on the island. (Pilot episode) John Locke discovers that he can use his legs again. (Season 1 episode Walkabout) Benjamin Linus sends Goodwin Stanhope and Ethan Rom to the crash sites. (Season 3 episode episode A Tale of Two Cities) Desmond realizes that’s he’s the one that crashed the plane. (Season 2 episode Live Together, Die Alone)
- Watchmen 2019 TV Series | Source Timeline
Dale Petey and Laurie Blake write memos. (Peteypedia supplemental materials - HBO website) Looking Glass consults on an ad campaign for a new perfume, then turns Angela Abar over to Blake. Abar takes her grandfather Will's Nostalgia. (Season 1 episode Little Fear of Lightning)
- M2M 1996 Music
I remember, date and time, September 22nd Sunday, twenty-five after nine. In the doorway with your case, no longer shouting at each other, there were tears on our faces... (Song: The Day You Went Away)
| Select Month: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug SEP Oct Nov Dec|
|September Dates: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30|
|FEATURED TRIVIA QUESTION|
|NEW ARRIVALS by SOURCE|
Records added in the last week (106)
- Cold Shit (85)
- These folks have murder on their minds, inspired by Jules Winnfield explaining his bible passage to Ringo: "I just thought it was just some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass."
- Famous Last Words (97)
- Things said as death approaches - pearls of wisdom, catchy one-liners and more.
- Holy Superhero References, Batman! (165)
- All things superhero - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-superhero sources.
- Insults (170)
- Life Imitates Art (38)
- Things that weren’t real when they were first introduced, but are now.
- Pick-up Lines (166)
- These folks are looking for love, or maybe just that loving feeling.
- Pillow Talk (70)
- a.k.a. Sweet Nothings: relaxed, intimate conversation.
- Stanley Kubrick (30)
- Stanley Kubrick references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Star Trek Stuff (114)
- All things Star Trek - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Trek sources.
- Star Wars Stuff (255)
- All things Star Wars - references, tributes, parodies and more - but only from non-Star Wars sources.
- Stephen King Stuff (16)
- Stephen King references, tributes, parodies and more.
- Talk Dirty to Me (32)
- These folks are in the heat of the moment.
- Terminator Stuff (31)
- Like Nick says in Hot Tub Time Machine 2, "Everything is like Terminator."
- Them|s Fighting Words (6)
- Are you ready to rumble? These folks are.
- Vegetarian (43)
- All things Vegan & Vegetarian.
|CATEGORIES WITH 50+ RECORDS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE|
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.