- 2036 Origin Unknown 2018 Film
- a.k.a. The ARTI Initiative. The United Space Planetary Corporation's Artificial Intelligence support system.
- The Combine
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest 1962 Literature
- This is Chief's word to describe the machine-like nature of the asylum system. But it's not just the asylum that's governed by this machine—it's the entire world. He can hear its hum in the walls. Often, Nurse Ratched represents the authority of the Combine; she is the public face of an inhumane system.
- Childrens Hospital 2010 TV Series
- Artificial intelligence computer program within the Grid from Season 7 episode 13 The Grid. Also referred to as a "binary algorithm wrapped in a computer projection".
- HOLMES IV
- The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress 1966 Literature
- a.k.a. High-Optional, Logical, Multi-Evaluating Supervisor, Mark IV. The Lunar Authority's master computer that becomes self-aware and develops a sense of humor. Nicknamed Mike, after Sherlock Holmes' brother.
- Singularity 2017 Film
- A super computer created by VA Industries, designed to end all wars. When Kronos goes online, it quickly determines that mankind, itself, is the biggest threat to world peace and launches a worldwide robot attack to rid the world of the infection of man.
- Upgrade 2018 Film
- Developed by Eron Keen of Vessel Computers. "It can do anything. A new better brain."
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.