- The Clamp Entry-matic Automatic Doors
- Cymatic Matter Shuttle
- Fantastic Four 2015 Film
- The teleporter Reed and Ben enter into high school science fair. "It modulates the frequency of matter from one location to another and back again."
- Descent Chute
- Ubik 1969 Literature
- Back in New York once more, his trip to the Beloved Brethren Moratorium completed, Glen Runciter landed via a silent and impressive all-electric hired limousine on the roof of the central installation of Runciter Associates. A descent chute dropped him speedily to his fifth-floor office.
- The Disintegrator-integrator
- Dark Matter 2015 TV Series
- Travel technology in the future. When the crew of the Raza goes back in time to 21st century Earth, Three complains about how primitive it is, and the lack of hyper-loops, aero-cars and mag-lev boots (Season 3 episode Isn't that a Paradox?)
- Magnetic Air Transport System
- Matter Transference Beam
- The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy 1978 Literature
- Technology behind the Electronic Thumb. Ford: "If you've never been through a matter transference beam before you've probably lost some salt and protein. The beer you had should have cushioned your system a bit."
- Pegasus Fin System
- Space Force 2020 TV Series
- Space Force technology detected on a rocket from India, making Space Force think there is a spy in their midst. (Season 1 episode The Spy)
- Portable Transwarp Beaming Device
- Random Wormhole Generator
- Eureka 2006 TV Series
- Joke Zane makes. Sheriff Carter: "We have wormholes popping up randomly all over town. You have any project that could be causing it?” Zane: "Like my random wormhole generator?” Sheriff Carter: "You have one of those?” Zane: ”No. But it's possible that something got jostled and reactivated when we were packing.” (Season 5 episode Just Another Day)
- Transmat System
- Black Mirror 2011 TV Series
- Black Mirror version of Star Trek's transporter system technology (Season 4 episode USS Callister)
- Vertical People Transporters
|Information in The Fiction Empire, including fictitious business information and the sources in which they appear, retain their original copyright as owned by their creators and/or respective production or publishing companies. Content in The Fiction Empire is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Fiction Empire is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within The Fiction Empire is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date. There may be spoilers in Fiction Empire. The Fiction Empire will not fight the germs that may cause bad breath. Some of the content contained in Fiction Empire may not be suitable for young viewers.|
The Fiction Empire / FictionEmpire.com Concept & Design by MADASIAM Productions © 1999. All Rights Reserved.